Prospectus Art Gallery remains at the heart of Chicago’s Mexican Renaissance in its original location on 18th Street in Pilsen, where the gallery opened twenty years ago. CGN’s Laura Miller and News Anchor Harry Porterfield met with director Israel Hernandez and learned about the gallery’s history, its strong family ties, and its mission to support contemporary and Latin American art. Read more about the Gallery by clicking on the video and article below.
- Printmaking Demonstration by Carlos Barberena July 13, 2012 6pm-10pm
- Prospectus is featuring Carlos Barbarena July 7th
- Prospectus is featuring Mario Castillo May 12th
- Prospectus is Featuring Anne Farley Gaines March 17th
- Prospectus is having a Closing Reception featuring Mauricio Sepulveda March 3rd, 2012